Ok, we finally have the board.
I decided to keep the basic layout that I talked about earlier, but my wife wanted to flip it so the people were on the side and the stages were on the top, but none the less, the layout of the board is still the same:
We had our first weekly meeting, where everyone decided the things they needed to get done in the coming week. We also had some discussion about things that we all shared, like doing dishes for example. After we got everything down, this is what the board looks like:
And we also made a “Dailies” chart for Sarah. These are things she has to do every day of the week. She’ll check them off as they complete them, unless they need approval from a parent before hand, in which case the parent does the final sign off.
So, week 1 begins!